With the cold hard fact that insurance reimbursements are greatly reduced when a patient unexpectedly returns after discharge, it is more important than ever to maintain contact with discharged patients to ensure they are recovering as expected. The Vitals product allows you, with only 3 mouse clicks and a few key strokes, to set up email and text messaging to patients to monitor post important vitals with patients after their discharge. Physicians and staff can then proactively engage the patient when they indicate something is amiss after they have gone home.
- Email and Text messages regularly query post discharge patients on their well being
- Track important vitals such as pain levels, blood pressure and blood sugar levels with patients using their already existing computers and smart phones.
- Establish schedule templates that can be applied to unique patient situations to establish expected levels of important vitals.
- Physician and staff alerts when a patient’s responses are outside the expected values or a patient fails to respond over time.
- No reliance on expensive blue tooth devices for electronically tracking patient levels from their homes.